Saturday, March 17, 2007

Getting Nervous

I don't know if I'm the only one that is overwhelmed by the amount of projects that will be do. My partner Elaine and I have a couple of ideas about what to do for the rhythmic editing excercise, but I'm still trying to coordinate finishing up a couple more assignments with my group members and getting the class project done. I'm a little nervous about doing the rough cut editing as I am not that familiar with Final Cut. The class members I am doing it with have told me that they'll help me out, but it is still a little nerve racking. John and I are going into the lab to edit our Super 8 Multi-Plain animation. I liked what I saw of our work when the entire classes was edited together and we have disscused how we are going to weave in some other groups footage to make ours even better. I think that it has the possibility of looking real good. I guess I'll feel a lot better once some of these projects are completed instead of just nearing completion. I kind of like to take care of stuff early, but in these cases I need the help of my group members.

No comments: