Thursday, February 15, 2007

Developing Film

Just wanted to comment on Tuesdays class and my first expierence with flashing film and then developing it. I thought what we did was very interesting. I was surprised with how the first film strip came out considering that the light from a cell phone was very quickly scanned across the strip. I could not believe that was enough light to be able to come out the way it did. I really liked the way the striop that had other film strips on top of it turned out, it produced a cool image. Also watching the film get developed by hand was very cool. It was amazing to see the process of seeing the film go from noting to a negative. I also want to comment on the Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water projects turned out. I was very impressed with the work of the other groups. They had some very cool effects in their strips, I especially enjoyed the animation that some teams chose to do on their strips. As far as my group goes, I think we did a solid job. What was projected was no where close to what I had in my mind when I was working on it. The important thing however is that now I know how to improve for next time and it actually ended up turning out pretty good.

No comments: